Our Pay Per Click pricing explained
CommerceTuned supply three pay per click services; PPC Setup, PPC Tune and PPC management. These services differ in that we can set-up a new pay per click account from scratch, or we can tune your existing pay per click account. We also offer ongoing monthly management of both new and existing PPC campaigns.
PPC Set-up Service
The Commercetuned Fixed price PPC set-up service includes:
- Keyword research
- Campaign creation
- Ad group creation
- Writing adverts and selecting landing pages
- Configuring max Cost Per Click (CPC)
- Configuring advanced aspects such as position preference and limiting ad display times
- Configuration of analytics for conversion data
- Report of changes, covering keywords, advert text, costs
PPC SETUP: For small websites - £350*
- Up to 60 keywords
- Up to 10 Adgroups
- Up to 20 adverts
PPC SET-UP: For medium sized websites - £600*
- Up to 100 keywords
- Up to 20 Adgroups
- Up to 40 adverts
PPC SET-UP: For large and corporate websites - £1000*
- Up to 150 keywords
- Up to 30 Adgroups
- Up to 100 adverts
*Our set-up fees are for one paid search provider, if you wish to use or are using numerous paid search providers (i.e. Yahoo, Google and MSN) then please contact us to discuss appropriate pricing.
PPC Management Service
The PPC management service fee is 15% of your monthly spend. For this you will receive the following services:
- Monthly report detailing all keyword information, costs and conversions (if analytics has been configured).
- Monthly "tweak" - we will amend any adverts and keywords that are under performing and also update CPC as required.
This is for those of you who already have a paid advertising campaign up and running. Perhaps it doesn't seem to be generating enough traffic, or costs are very high. We can help reduce costs while increasing traffic through to the site. We do this using a number of tried and tested PPC campaign technique - such as improving adverts, researching more niche keywords, configuring day parting and more.
Depending on how large your PPC campaign is, we will charge our set fees to tune it up for you.